Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hot Springs


Today we drove up to see the Tsuchiyu Hot Springs. We went up and up a very curvy road that made us all car-sick. However, the view and the springs were worth it. We stuck our feet in two different hot springs, which had to be hotter than 104f. Of course, I have no pictures of this...... Emily and Lauren do, so I will get some from them. We then painted wooden dowel dolls and walked around a park and then had lunch. I think we were supposed to go hiking but there was some problem with this, so we came back around 4pm or so. Just as well, as we are all still dragging from the time difference, and tomorrow we go to Regina's Forest for the night. Unfortunately we have to pack up and check out of our rooms, only to come back the next night. Before we come back to the hotel, though, we will be visiting the TV station in Fukushima on Monday afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. I do not like those curvy roads unless I'm driving. Hahaha. But visiting hot springs sounds fantastic. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete