Friday, July 2, 2010

comment on flower arrangements


I really enjoyed the creativity of the flower arranging session. There are very specific ways to arrange the greenery, the roses and the small carnations. They represented the father, the mother and the children, or the cats in my case. I had three red roses for Lola, Luna and Layla. (By the way, my students like saying my cat’s names, although it is hard for them with the L’s.) Masumi has some type of degree or certificate in flower arrangement and her ideas were different from the other sensae's, so evidently there are varous schools of thought on this.

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are great Japanese flower arrangements I have never seen flower arrangements before they are really interesting. Thank for sharing these different but great flower arrangements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this must ba amazing.I really wanna try flower arrangements

    ReplyDelete