Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tuesday, 20 July: Last Day
















On Tuesday morning Lauren and I went to Akihabara, a shopping area in Tokyo. We wondered around and looked at all the shops. We ate lunch at a Thai restaurant and then went back to meet Emily around 1pm. We then went to the Pokemon Center and Emily and Lauren bought some Pokemon products. Emily won a prize, three stuffed characters. After than, Lauren and Emily went back to the Akihabara area and I took the train back to the hotel, where I walked around the area and got some Tandoori Chicken for take out.
When Emily and Lauren got back they came to my room and brought me some melon bread, which I had not tried yet, and a peach flavored beer. It was delicious. They had also gotten me some Hello Kitty Sake cups, which are just too cute for words. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment